auric adj : of or relating to or containing or derived from gold [syn: aurous]
- Rhymes with: -ɔːrɪk
- Italian: aurico
- Auric is an adjective pertaining to both the colour or the metal, gold.
- An ion of gold, Au3+.
- Georges Auric, composer.
- auric (currency), the currency of the fictional state of the Draka.
- Auric Goldfinger, a villain from the Bond film named Goldfinger.
- Auric (comics), the name of a Marvel superhero.
- Auric (Dungeons & Dragons), a character from the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game.
- Auric the Conqueror, an ally of the Zeo Rangers.